What movies do you want to see?

Since I have nothing else to do? So I google things. This time around, I google on what movie is going to be released and must watch movies. I will try to limit myself to only 20 movies. Hehehe.. of which will be screened in 2009 only..

Here is what I gather and it is ME selections, may not be urs, but u may like them~~
  1. The Time Traveler's Wife (uhuks Eric Bana baby)
  2. My Sister's Keeper (Diaz & Abigail is in.. so emotional..must bring Kleenex)
  3. UP (hahahaha. Fun all the way!)
  4. The Ugly Truth (Gerald Butler is baaack!!!)
  5. Julie & Julia (Meryl Streep strikes again!)
  6. G.I. Joe (I know it is screening.... will go... demi Canning!)
  7. Public Enemies (Jonny Depp sei! as the villain?)
  8. All About Steve (ni, comfirm dl ja)
  9. Short (fun.. dl ja)
  10. Funny People (Adam Sandler is back vs Eric Bana? yew)
  11. Is Anybody There? (Cool~~)
  12. The Hangover (kinda wonder what happen exactly..)
  13. District 9 (Peter Jackson's... may be cool rite?)
  14. New Moon (duh~~ a MUST see. I'm a Twilighter remember...)
  15. 500 Days of Summer (Sundace selection...wow!)
  16. Earth (a true to life documentary.. must watch)
  17. Gamer (this is beyond cool, its a bit way too cruel, but Gerald Butler is in..)
  18. Ponyo (another work of Hayao Miyazaki [Studio Gibli]..must see.. kawaii)
  19. The Blind Side (ooohh.. another Sandra's movie.. nice~~)
Oh well.. I can't decide the no 20th! Is darn too many of them... Huhu..

Hehehehe... I may not going to watch them at cinema, downloading them pun is a method of watching the movies rite? (Is it not legal? Who cares....)

***updated: those in red, me watch already~~





3 comments:

|| ratna || said...

ME is watching UP. Zas!

DeLancrettLurpak said...

na. ko kena tambah citer Inglourious Basterds..

|| ratna || said...

uikss... too kijam for me!
nai..nai..nai.. xmau la masuk dalam list k.mimah~~

Post a Comment