Outing wiv dear Sarah

Since I am too bored doing nothing at home, (I'm on medical leaves because of the measles), I ask my dear friend, cik Sarah for a movie outing.

So, we ended up at TGV Sunway Pyramid for Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past! At first when she suggested the muvie, me say no. "Xnak ah tgk citer antoo and citer berat2" Then I google it. Well guess what my Matt is in the muvie. Matthew McConaughey. With the sweet Jen Garner. (not a good enough pair for my Matt tough!) And it is NOT an antoo or heavy movie. It's a sweet romantic comedy movie. Yay!!

We have fun~~ (even though the subway sandwich is not so mengenyangkan). The movie is a really fun and full with funny + dirty sexy script. kekekeke.. I have fun, we have fun, and the boys in the cinema certainly have fun with the sexy babe in the show!

You may find the trailer here. (Somehow I can't embed it here. Sigh!

Tq cik Sarah for the luvly outing. Buat slalu k.

0 comments:

Post a Comment