Fun Friday

Last night, I slept @ 5 am. Chatting wiv my hubby + my movie marathon. So, I started my Friday (still on my MC) quite late. A bit too late actually. Well, at least I have enough energy for my Fun Friday adventure...!

I've decided since yesterday that I will GO for a movie outing, regardless if I have to go alone, watching G.I. Joe: Rise of the cobra. So I did (alone!). This is where the FUN began!

I drove my Mum to her 'terapi' (I'll tell a story about this later) first since it's on my way to IOI mall. Tanpa berlengah, I made my way to IOI mall. I heard a strange sound but I just ignored it, until a guy with his yellow bike and flashy suit (LDP guy) made a gesture for me to stop. Obediently, I follow him and stop di tepi highway LDP yang bz itu. Guess what? My tire is FLAT. Duh! That is the sound earlier. Cet! Nasib I have my spare tire! Well, unlucky me, I don't have any spannar or jack to change the tire. Darn! Nasib la, the LDP guy brought his friend (yg naik pick-up tue) together2. Hahaha.. they said "Kalau kitorang xder camner?" Dengan selamba I replied, "Saya call bapak saya lah!"

They changed my tire, dengan pantas and cekap (hahaha.. macam slalu jadik je). I said tq and quickly made my move. I should be xtra sempoi and took some pics. But I'm nervous ok. Thus, no pics to be shared!

Sampai2 di IOI, I missed the 4.30 pm show! Zas! Penat je berebut paking. Call TGV hotline, check showtime @ Pyramid and sepantas kilat I drove there, park @ my usual spot, take the lift and zas, queued! Tindakan pantas disebabkan kecekapan yg teramat ngan TGV Pyramid, hehehe.. dapat la seat for the next show, 5.30pm.

For the next 118 minutes, it was FUN. Serius best! I never actually follow the cartoon or comic or even buy hasbro's product of G.I. Joe. Penah la dengarkan.. ngetop tue masa kecik2. But me is gurl. Me don't like wars! The truth is, I really went for this movie because of Channing Tatum. Yeah! It's lame.. but really, wasn't he the sweetest guy ever? Please girls. Watch his dance moves..You'll definately fall for him... But his married.. (Who cares!)

There are plenty of video u can watch @ youtube.. I decided to choose this.



I so loikeee (tiru style ren jap) the songs that they used for the movie. Nice OST. Hahaha.. sempat pulak kan. I don't want to tell you how the story goes.. You can read it elsewhere, or better still watch it. You will LOVE it. My rating. 9/10. Almost perfect. Cool CGI, nice effects, love the direction, unbelievable cool gadgets and its fun to see Channing alot! Hehehehe.. Plus, I'm a chemist who deal with nanotech (suatu ketika dulu & kini skit2). I'm impressed! You'll know why once u watch the movie...

Once the movie is over, since I've been craving for it, I walk briskly to the nearest Starbucks (can u imagine how?). Kekeke.. since I'm alone, I need to be xtra careful rite? So.. grab my frapp, quickly (almost running) to autopay, get into my car and walla.. off to Damansara Damai.

Well, I made a 'journey' to Shah Alam first.. Only on the federal tough, thinking that I can persuade my fren for a dinner. Nope I did not succeed in the persuation mission, so, zoom... me off to Damasara Damai thru' NKVE in only 20 min. For what? Well, my class..

Nope I did not take any xtra education. (I will definately make a new post on this! Tunggu~~). So, punyalah xcited, I xsedar its 1.30 am already. Wow! Must make my way home. Hahahaha.. Try to guess, how long did I took to get home? Kekeke.. The hway is clear. So, I kinda step on the pedal a bit too much. I reach home before 2 am. Hehehe.. My speed? Don't ask! Kita tunggu jelah if any saman is coming~~

Today is my Fun Friday! I have fun~~ kinda in a 'not so normal way' to have fun~~
I do.. I hope you do too..


0 comments:

Post a Comment