movie marathon!!!

Whoa! What a marathon.. striking two out from my previous list!

First in the line, BrideWars.. Me, Anne Hathaway all the way~~ go Emma! go Emma! go Emma! It is actually the fault of that so called 'super great wedding planner'... if only she did not mess up with the dates. Haiya! The best line for me in this movie "You don't alter Vera Wang. You alter yourself to fit Vera!". It is a VERY powerful line. And guess what, both featured wedding dress is designed by Vera.. so yummy~~

Next, it's UP!

I decided to watch this first since I am so curious on why this particular old man Mr Fredricksen, decided to tied up thousands of thousands of balloons to his own house? Why wait? The movie is so cute and now that I know my answer..it makes me smiles. (^_^)! Russell is super cute and you'll love him from the trailer itself. Hehehe.. I wonder what is the effect if I watch this movie in 3D. Must be awesome right?
p/s: the alpha dog's 'not so alpha voice' really is a fun scene!

I ended up my marathon with The UGLY truth.. Gerald is as bold as ever. Luv his Irish tone. yummy~~ What could I say about the movie besides commenting about Gerald.. hmm.. Don't be so ego, love wins all. They always do. Sikit2 gaduh is indeed necessary in a relationship. Never go to far, for a battle on whose romantic methods are more accurate... Duh! Anyhow. I enjoy watching it. A good plot indeed.

Next.. G.I. Joe: The rise of cobra~~
(kat wayang la plak.. let my lappy take a rest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment