my impulse 'movie going'

Tanpa di rancang, tanpa di duga, tanpa menyangka..... I ended up in TGV S.Pyramid~~ watching The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3.

Sebenarnya, na tgk Ice Age 3, 3D (only in klcc & pyramid), tapi dah lambat, so ended up wiv this movie instead. (Since ini je movie yg about to start + I'm downloading the Proposal now, rugi la plak kalu tgk kt cinema)


This movie is directed by Tony Scott based from the novel by John Godey. If you are a fan of action, thriller, crime - based movies, you will know Tony Scott. He directed Deja Vu, Emma's War, Spy Game, Enemy of the State and many more including several Numb3rs ep. The casts are also gempak! We have Danzel Washington, John Travolta, John Turturro, Luiz Gazman and ramai lagi. They really made a good production team which for me, a 8/10 kinda movie.

I love the punch line they used (since byk negotiating), love the emotion captured, love the music used, most of all, love the 'sending the 10 mil' scene. I will google later on, jenis s.bike and s.sport & heavy duty car used by the Federal Reserved Bank.

Cume my questions r, which made me wanna find and read the novel itself, why la, Ryder do it? Where do he intended the money goes? Aiyoo~~ help!

p/s: maybe a 2nd dose of this movie will help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..bca ulsn mcmmnrik n rs terpnggil gk nk gi tgk..hmm ble yer?gaji lah nti..
mari..mari..

|| ratna || said...

Hehehe.. Sangat menarik tau, storyline simple je, tapi cinematography and direction yg best, rasa worth sangat~~

Slamat menonton dear~~

Post a Comment