bola~~ bola~~ Selangor menang...

YUP.. Saya pergi menonton the final game of Selangor in Stadium Shah Alam, pada Sabtu lepas. Selangor vs Pahang.. As everybody know, the result is, the Red Giants membelasah Pahang dengan 5-1. Tapi bukan na citer pasal kemenangan and sensasi kisah bola tanah air.. Just na share.. why I agreed to go and what is the outcome of going to the game~~

This is why I decided to go:
  1. Since I don't have anything to do mlm minggu itu.. (esoknya, ari ahad.. kene ke PD for meeting)
  2. Sarah (my best buddy since school tym) is coming over, and I used "Jom tgk bola" to pancing her to come over at the first place... ;P
  3. I will be staying home, alone bored to death if I don't go (parents balik Payakumbuh)
  4. I have to get to Shah Alam to print and xerox material for meeting on Sunday (duh~~ last minute nyer keje!! + Shah Alam ada pot murah!)
  5. Smua yang na pergi.. gadis-gadis n lelaki-lelaki yg msih di sekolah rendah... tidak bertanggungjawab ler kalu I as KAKAK xpergi kan...
all in all.. pemergianku... atas dasar terpaksa~~~


Well, their reaction above, melambangkan the outcome of my outing that day to da game. So WORTH it! Every second. Bukan semata kerana Selangor menang besar.. tapi mmg sebab best~~ Hehehe...

This is why I said so:
  1. I have a very enjoyable non cramp seating area.. Di mana, no smoking guys, no fanatics, only families and plenty of room for us to eat, makan kuaci, for the kids to run sana sini... (stadium xder la penuh.. tapi ramei la gak umat)
  2. I learn to appricite that, by coming to the game, membuka ruang, mata dan peluang untuk younger generation to appreciate & learn more about the sport. Especially Mirul, aspriring football player in his school.
  3. Sangat enjoy kutuk keeper S'gor... Kalaula ada anugerah, 'Player paling sengal' sure aku bagi kat mamat tue.. Giler klaka la mamat tue. Adake patut, masa S'gor is rewarded wiv 2nd penalty, he wanted to take it. And he did. And he kicked. And he missed (so funny).. and he try to kick the Phg goalie (Sarah said he did!).. and he was blocked by Phg players and he fought back... and as a result~~ He gets a nice yellow card.... Kan bagus kalu die dok diam2 jaga gol aja! Apa da.. Malu sei!
  4. I was amazed, that, at the first half, both teams main cam berterabur.. (for me as a non expert to say so; duh~~ macam tak pro abes...) AND in the second half, towards na abes... baru nampak macam aku tgk game bola kat tv of international players.. tabik gak la.. Boleh rupenye.. just a bit peculiar~~ na abes baru tunjuk skill.. Suka ati korang la~~
  5. I love masa game dah abis. Most of the supporter, xberganjak... menunggu the team to come and saying their thanks for the support... Yang paling penting.. mmg semangat abis la player S'gor.. keliling padang, jumpe supporter, usung piala, peluh2, kene kerumun.. Salute~~
  6. On top of smua yang di atas, why I said that it is worth to go, is sebab.. you only pay RM10++ to get a very lovely activity during malam minggu~~

PEACE ya all~~ \(^_^)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment