Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince

Just got back from IOI mall. Sebenarnya wanted to pick up my little sister there. But we ended up at the ticket counter, surveying available seats for the 6th installment of Harry Potter, the half-blood price. And yup, I am still wearing my office attire. Huh! bal lam bay kej.

Sampai2 kat kaunter, x ramai orang.. yess... trus asked for the 9 pm show. Luckily there are seats available. Trus beli 3 tix (me, norfa & tama). Since it is only 8 pm, so we decided to kill the time by filling up our perut.. what else is convinient to do right? Hehehehe..

We get back to the cinema just 5 minit before the show started. So happy.. and excited.. and so does the others.. smua cam fokus giler... siap shh..shh..shh.. others. kekeke.. so cute. Me plak, xcited abeh.. even rasa cam ada nature call pon, wat tak reti... xmau miss anything! Here are some of the screenshots.. Loving every scene.. Mb I'll critics abit in my next post.. but not today..


Love the Luna scene with her kaleidoscope like glasses. So Luna Lovegood! Love the quidditch scenes too. Especially when Ron thought that he had drunk the felix. So Ron~~. Ooopsss. Almost wanted to crit the movie. I'll give it a chance. I'll crit it after I watch it for the second time. With a much more comfy dress and good friends who are a fan of HP.

I have another long day tomorrow. Too exhausted, almost drained up today, xper.. esok dah Jumaat.. yeay.. (Oooopppsss.. Next Tuesday.. the day.. adoi!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment