miself in agonies

This is so wrong.. to start a new fresh blog in agony.. (^^')

–noun, plural -nies.
1. extreme and generally prolonged pain; intense physical or mental suffering.
2. a display or outburst of intense mental or emotional excitement: an agony of joy.
3. the struggle preceding natural death: mortal agony.
4. a violent struggle.
5. (often initial capital letter) Theology. the sufferings of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane
(source: dictionary.com)

For my condition, I'm experiencing the No.1 explanation for the time being... I am reaaaally hoping that I can experience the No.2 explanation soon. Maybe I will.. who knows. Right? Can you pray for me? TQ so much...

I've been suffering stomachache and headache for two weeks now. It wasn't painful or whatsoever.. but it make me uncomfortable.. thus making me feel annoyed and this agony feeling. Cehh.. Been to clinic, dah makan medicine all, but still, the pain is here. Should I be extra worry? (tet..tet..tet..) Nope, I am not that depressed or overly negative thinker.

I will be better.. InsyaAllah.

1 comments:

ranjausilauphotography said...

Everybody loves you...dont worry to much k..soon will good..n always good.

-zhelong-

Post a Comment