Please..not the 'six-zero' zone

Gosh! OMG! NO!!!!


What happen? What did happen? I cant believe this is happening to me! And I didn't notice at all? NO!!!!! Please no....



I've gain weight. That's what happen!
And I didn't bother to weigh myself.


Ermm its only been two months, since my last weighing. And I've gain, officially 6kg! That is a huge number which enable me to enter the 'six-zero' zone!! no!! How could i do this to myself.. Gosh!
Desperate time requires desperate measure girls. No more sweet treats. No more carbs. No more red meat. No more sodas! No more unhealthy snacks. I'll be on DIET darl. Yes I am! I need to. My strategy is to reduce the intake of calories. Burning the xtra 6kg of fats will be my target! I'll run everyday if i have to.

God. why now? How on earth did i get so fat? Shit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment