Perubahan = Infinity = Possibilities = Uncertainties



Kadang kala kita tidak sedar bahwa perubahan itu perlu. Kita hanyut dengan apa yang ada di sekeliling kita. Selesa dengan apa sahaja yang ada. Lupa pada sesuatu yang mungkin lebih baik. Takut pada sesuatu yang lebih buruk. The world is so dynamic. Moving in a circle, whereby, a circle is in fact an infinite geometry. So, what we are so afraid with perubahan?  


Maybe the infinity make us hold back. The infinity comes with a lots of possibility. Thus creating so much uncertainties. Manusia bencikan ketidakpastian.. Well, I am a human, bencikah aku pada ketidakpastian? (To be honest.. of coz I hate uncertinties! Too much of it will make it so hard to solve an equation.) Howla.. to decide? (Ye.. dulu kecik2 dah blaja 'cara-cara penyelesaian masalah'..tapi itu tetap teori yang sangat2 la subjektif!). Still, how do we know, whether THIS is the time. Masa untuk melakukan perubahan itu? 


 But I do know one thing for sure, kalaulah kite tak buat sekarang, bile lagi? 


Maybe I should go ahead! Just do it. Once the decision is made, the action should follow suit. And I pray that God will help me to stick with the decision.


p/s: urrgghh! there's a plenty of things that I have to do.. in order to go ahead with this decision. well, moving on is difficult at the early stage right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment