me talking about my H.U.S.B.A.N.D


Found this @ kak mim's blog. Well, it sounded fun..plus I am bored~~ Let's do it!


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
He doesn't really watch TV, he will dose off if he tries too..

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

The normal thousand island will do, even olive oil pun ok.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Not so sure... hmm.. semua die makan je nengok.. Ke aku yg tak tau?

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Eat: Depending on what he is craving for. Drink: Chai a.k.a teh tarik

5. Where did he go to high school?
SM Sains Tunku Jaafar a.k.a STJ

6. What size shoe does he wear?

Size 41 (equivalent to size 8 for men)

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Previously, shoes and bags. Now, it's more on his DSLR's accessories.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

He loves a mouthful sandwich, meaning.. ada semuanya.. mayo, vege, chicken/meat..

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Ice cream, yogurt and chocholate.

10. What is his favorite cereal?

Plenty. He loves anything that is related to milk!

11. What would he never wear?

My low cut jeans!

12. What is his favorite sports team?

Nada.. Is this referring only to football team?

13. Who did he vote for?
He never vote. Never will I guess...

14. Who is his best friend?
I would say his DSLR and me. Whom he carries around on his shoulder and in his heart. (Ewwah~~)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Talk and drive. I admitted that I may be a bit annoying if I do it. (Memekak je...So, he will NEVER, EVER, let me drive when he is around, esp kalu traffic jam!)

16. What is his heritage?
Malay. I think so, both his parents is from Perak wiv no whatsoever, other unknown dialect spoken...

17. What is his favourite colour?
RED

18. What is his habit?
Whenever he is tired/thinking, he will massage his forehead. When I tried it, I found that it is very soothing.. (^^').

19. What is he proud of?
Me. (erk.. bukan membangga diri, tapi, kenyataan...)

20. Who he loves the most?

His mom, his family,
only then it is me..

2 comments:

DeLancrettLurpak said...

Na..akak pun baru beli tix emirates utk march next year... berapa ko dpt dr KL-dubai-KL?

|| ratna || said...

Yezza.. dapat hanya RM1096. Murah tak.. Biasanya, RM3K++. The sangatlah cheap..cheap.. one! Right?

K.mimah dapat brapa? Flight kemana je tue? Dubai kah? Why March?

Post a Comment